What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Demolition Man £2700

Nevin

Site Supporter
A Demolition Man, collectors quality, with re-decaled cabinet and a playfield like new. Colour LCD DMD. Pics to follow. Definitely no offers on this please.

IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0822.JPG
IMG_0821.JPG
IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0818.JPG

Think it went from me to John who i think then sold it to i think Lee Riley then Chris Brim etc these things sure move around a lot (i remember those gun handles cost a bomb to re chrome)

If it is the same one it is an absolute beauty and a brilliant game.......if it`s not it still looks an absolute beauty. If i hadn`t owned and enjoyed Demolition Man for so many years i`d have it back in an instant but being a player every night i need to move on to new challenges.

Keith Smith did most of the work on this one i am sure, the rest of us afterwords just added a few nice bits and pieces. Anyway it doesn`t matter if someone wants an outstanding pinball at a fair price which this is in my opinion.

It was a labour of love that one ,the work and parts far outweighed the retail value . I remember having 2xsets of cabinet decals from two differant suppliers because one set had great cabinet decals but not so nice head decals and vice versa. (Pete did not do decals for demo man when i did this one and not easy to get ) .These sets one came from the states and the other set from Germany. I still would have liked the front door decal to have been better laid out as the writing was a bit close to the coin door but both of these had been printed the same with no slack at the top to bring it down any more .(You can be a bit anal with these things as it still turned out very nice).I purchased this off this site then John had it then Lee then Chris B then lost track after that

It was Ian W
i bought it from him in 2016 still pics of it if you type Demolition Man into this search browser its amazing to see how these things move around and who owns them through the years

Back
Top Bottom