What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decent price sack truck on Amazon

RGV

Gone Fishin'. Leave a message...
£28 Amazon Sack truck - No idea on quality, although has generally positive reviews.

Figured it was worth a punt as Amazon are usually good for returns if its a bag of nails - Will update thread when it arrives if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
Not sure I'd trust something being sold in volume at £28 to carry 400lbs of load ... but for lower weights, I'm sure it's worth a try.

same as mine i think not the best quality but what do you expect for £28 i had to re make the wheel bearings as these are pretty poor but its done me proud for many years due a tyre change this week
roger you will be fine with this for your requirements i think

I've bought this myself from Amazon.
When it arrived the axle wouldn't go through the frame because it was bent, plus one of the wheels was burst.
However, when I contacted them they sent a replacement next day and since then I've never had a problems with it over the last 3-4 years and it has moved numerous machines around the Midlands in that time.
I'd definitely say buy with confidence.

Yeah. Cheap and cheerful is all I'm looking for really.

Something to move things between house and van for occasional shows and new machine pickups.

So long as it can handle that I'm happy. Just need to find something similar in the scissor truck side of things now :)

Forgot to update this. Truck turned up OK last week.
Was easy to put together (just needed to thread axle and pin the wheels on each end).
Seems heavy duty enough but will find out for sure at NLP I guess.
Looks a good buy for sub £30 so far.

Back
Top Bottom