What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Deadpool Premium

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
I only unboxed this a couple of months ago. Loved playing it on location, but I’m not really clicking with it at home. I think this is a lesson for me that theme is somewhat important no matter how good it shoots.

I’m not desperate to get rid of it as I’m enjoying the odd game I play, but I’m not hitting start as much as I normally do on a new game so I’m open to switching it out for something else. I’ll take photos if there’s any serious interest, but it’s a stock Deadpool Premium from the recent batch with the insider kit from the factory. Very low plays.

Games I‘m potentially interested in - plus or minus cash, or for a temp trade - are:

- LZ Prem / LE
- TMNT Pro / Prem / LE
- Wonka LE
- Kiss Prem / LE
- Dialed In LE
- Indiana Jones (the good one)

Might also be interested in a couple of less expensive games given that I have room to spare if anyone is struggling for space - again plus or minus cash - such as: WH2O / BSD / BBH / NGG / FT / RCT / TSPP / RBION / Getaway HS2 / others?

Would also consider a temp trade only for games like JJP GNR, Beatles, AIQ Prem / LE, GOTG Prem / LE, Star Wars Prem / LE, BK:SOR Prem / LE.

Feel free to throw other suggestions at me, never hurts to try. Not looking to sell at the moment and may change my mind entirely If it suddenly clicks and I start playing it more.

Just went to play a few games of GZ and I’ve come back to five messages already. Thanks all - if I don’t respond this eve I’ll get back to you all tomorrow. Need to consider my options. If anyone else is interested do drop me a PM.

[...]
- Indiana Jones (the good one)

Haha, which one is the good one? When the Stern one came out in 2008 I knew a lot of people who said that they preferred the old 1993s Williams one...? I wonder if the time elapsed since then has altered that? IPDB still seems to suggest the old one is preferred. FWIW I loved the old one but have only ever played the newer one a few times.

Back
Top Bottom