What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Game - Can Anyone Fix These ?

DRD

Registered
I don't know the owner of game. He is the friend of a relative. It is based near Nottingham.

Is it worth anything? Is it worth restoring?

Does anyone know who is able to repair this old girl please?

Thank you Screenshot_20210711-192858_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210711-192917_Photos.jpg

They seem to command good money in any condition.
Yup, my dad has many of these allwin machines. He has to make parts himself to get them working, however the prices when broken are very high recently. The theme suggests there isn't much age to it, but that doesn't seem to matter any more ;)

Reactions: DRD
@Ashbo
Would you dad be interested in getting this one going ? I could get the contact details of the owner and put the two in touch

@Ashbo
Would you dad be interested in getting this one going ? I could get the contact details of the owner and put the two in touch
Hiya, I'll ask, but he has never worked on someone else's before so may not be an option.

There isn't exactly a lot in there to be wrong. I would think any handyman would be able to sort most issues it's so simple.

Have we really come to a place where people are so incompetent they can't wield a screwdriver and use common sense - really? Pretty sad if we have.

Last edited:
I’ve found the people on the PennyMachines.co.uk forum very helpful. I’m probably one of the least ’handy’ people but even I am able to keep my small collection of these going. As others have said there’s not much to go wrong with most of these.

Not sure of the details of these, but it looks a lot simpler than my pachinko machine, and that's almost Victorian in its simplicity - all very mechanical with levers & springs.

Looks like it could be worth a fair few quid.

https://picclick.co.uk/Oliver-Whales-Original-“CHAD”-Allwin-penny-arcade-machine-133730277600.html

Back
Top Bottom