What's new

No Longer Available Data East Star Wars

PinballDaze

Site Supporter
Alias
Pinball Dave
I have a customer wanting to sell a Data East Star Wars. It is in very good condition (I don't have photos). Located Swansea area, looking for 4k.
I have advised her to try Facebook Market place too, so it might be on there.
PM me for contact details.
Dave

I cant bring my self to pay 4K for a Star Wars :(
Want to experience it one day though!

Pics would help the sale :)

There's one on ebay for 4k that's been on for some time. I sold mine a few months ago for 4k with new plastics, rubbers, comets, pin2dmd and the cab was in great condition

There's one on ebay for 4k that's been on for some time. I sold mine a few months ago for 4k with new plastics, rubbers, comets, pin2dmd and the cab was in great condition
What's the eBay cut that they take on a 4k sale?

Would have thought that most people selling high priced items on ebay use the listing offer they send out every couple of weeks. 70% off the fees currently.

Exactly right. Only ever sale stuff on eBay when I get the £1 final valuation fee. So their cut is £1

Haven't had the £1 offer for ages, it went 90% off, then 80% off, now 70% off....
Is it just me that the offer is getting worse for?

Just had a 80% eBay offer. I love my Star Wars , it’s seen 5/6 pins come and go, think £3.5-£4k is market value. Pics required…..

Haven't had the £1 offer for ages, it went 90% off, then 80% off, now 70% off....
Is it just me that the offer is getting worse for?
Just got mine yesterday. If the pics with SW aren’t here, I will put a pic. With the £1 fee ebay offer.
F566DD30-BC33-4BF4-94AA-F72B720A558E.jpeg

Guess the offer gets gradually worse if you use it. Although I only sell about once or twice a month.

E115117D-3E6B-49AB-8893-8C31E04F869B.png

I’m using the 80% one at the moment for a fruitie, never got the 90% offer lol.

I am a bit confused about the variable rates. Are they applied on top of the 12.5% fee or replace it completely?
No idea, shame they scrapped the £1 max selling fees offer they was amazing. Guess they was losing too much money.

No idea, shame they scrapped the £1 max selling fees offer they was amazing. Guess they was losing too much money.
I still get £1 max selling fee offers, in fact got one last week.
I don’t often sell owt on ebay so that’s maybe why.

I am a bit confused about the variable rates. Are they applied on top of the 12.5% fee or replace it completely?
The % is actually 12.8% up to £2500 and 3% for the balance thereafter.

This is a good fees calculator https://www.ebayfeescalculator.com/uk-ebay-calculator/

As others have said, savvy sellers always list during selling fee promotions though :thumbs:

I have not seen a £1 maximum fee in ages. They stopped coming after I ran into trouble with eBay for late deliveries.

Back
Top Bottom