What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Data east power supply board 520-5047-02

Wintonmartin

Site Supporter
Alias
Wintonmartin
Hi all

The fuse blown on my data east royal rumble power supply board. Further inspection found the board hacked in a bad way. I feel its best to just get it replaced, if anyone has one? There's a couple on ebay and they may be members on here!

Thanks as always

Attachments

• 20201103_200723.jpg
    20201103_200723.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 20201103_200718.jpg
    20201103_200718.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Doubt they’re the ones you need on eBay as the 02 doesn’t come up very often, earlier ones are often sold as compatible , and although they may work initially, they’re not built to supply the power you’ll need for 4 flippers and the bigger dmd. I haven’t used them but the XPin boards are a suitable replacement.

Doubt they’re the ones you need on eBay as the 02 doesn’t come up very often, earlier ones are often sold as compatible , and although they may work initially, they’re not built to supply the power you’ll need for 4 flippers and the bigger dmd. I haven’t used them but the XPin boards are a suitable replacement.
I seen the xpin ones come up in my Google searches and thought it would be a repro. I'll have a closer look.

Initially I matched the pictures and thought they'd be the ones but after looking through the manual and getting the part number I realised the 02 would make a difference.

It was the DMD fuse that blew but everything was working fine beforehand. The game still plays. I've ordered some new fuses and will retest the supply on its own. May be the case i keep it for now.

Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom