What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Data East LW3 & Star Wars interface cable (coin mech)

Marble Madness

Registered
Hi all I'm trying to get two of my machines coin mechanisms back to life. Both machines had their coin mechs converted by the original operators to run the credit control units. SW has had them removed completely, LW3 has them still installed.

Thanks to @PinballDaze I've been able to source the interface board however I'm missing the cable which connects the interface board and the coin mech.

I'm presuming the cable will be the same for both machines but a shout out to confirm would be great. A close up image of the cables from a SW or LW3 would be great also so I can check the wiring from the PF to the interface board; many of the wires have been spliced or cut off to fit the control units.

If you have the cable and would be happy to send them to a new home please let me know. Of course I'm happy to pay the postage or if these are for sale please let me know a price.

This picture is of the interface & cable from a Rocky & Bullwinkle which was provided by @PinballDaze a big thanks for the info and help.

Rocky & Bullwinkle coin mech picture.jpg

Thanks for the help

Hi @myPinballs that's great I'm not but I'm sure I can have a word with @chris b who is definitely there. If you've got two you'll be helping put 2 pins totally back to their original state!! Please let me know. Thanks

think ive got one of those lying round as well,pm me if your intrested,im not going to nlp,but quite happy to post

Back
Top Bottom