What's new

Trade Data east Jurassic park full led play field

Pin head

Registered
I bought this and a jokerz on here only 3-4 weeks back and am glued with the jokerz but can't really get along with the jp the playfield is full led and in good condition as is body and dmd only bad point is the back box although this never bothers me as u don't see it when it's jammed in the middle of 3-4 other pins (I'll only have 1 a time I said) any way will listen to any trade offers but preferring Williams Bally if possible . Photos to follow tommorow located in tiptree Essex

I bought this and a jokerz on here only 3-4 weeks back and am glued with the jokerz but can't really get along with the jp the playfield is full led and in good condition as is body and dmd only bad point is the back box although this never bothers me as u don't see it when it's jammed in the middle of 3-4 other pins (I'll only have 1 a time I said) any way will listen to any trade offers but preferring Williams Bally if possible . Photos to follow tommorow located in tiptree Essex

Hi based in Ipswich Suffolk dance a swap on a baywatch ? Email pilotwallis@yahoo.co.uk
07525 729568

All the best simon

You can edit your posts but I think you should 'dance a swap' anyway

38.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_les3wud3VE1qbkpsbo1_r1_400.gif

Hi mate thanks for the offer but baywatch was the pin that 1st dragged me into this cheap little hobby so won't be wanting one again for a while cheers

Back
Top Bottom