What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete data east jurassic park , cabinet only

jagman

Site Supporter
my first attempt at a cabinet restore , after helping with @madnat`s re assembly of his totan i took the plunge in having a go , the donor was in good shape but with dings and dents, the worse being a previous lock bar across the front and around the back where the plywood had started to de laminate, countersunk the 3 bolts that hold the playfield runners , don`t need to see those on the new artworkDSCN0457.JPGDSCN0459.JPGDSCN0460.JPGDSCN0461.JPGDSCN0462.JPG

decided to go for the retro refurbs sunset version but without the translite, love the original too much, sprayed all edges matt black, used tacky wipes from the car body shop for a dust free surface before the new decals,fitted stern leg stand offs , took my time over 3 days
DSCN0463.JPGDSCN0464.JPGDSCN0465.JPGDSCN0473.JPGDSCN0468.JPGDSCN0475.JPG
very impressed with the decals and side art blades, very happy with the result

Attachments

• DSCN0472.JPG
    DSCN0472.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN0457.JPG
    DSCN0457.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
my first attempt at a cabinet restore , after helping with @madnat`s re assembly of his totan i took the plunge in having a go , the donor was in good shape but with dings and dents, the worse being a previous lock bar across the front and around the back where the plywood had started to de laminate, countersunk the 3 bolts that hold the playfield runners , don`t need to see those on the new artwork

decided to go for the retro refurbs sunset version but without the translite, love the original too much, sprayed all edges matt black, used tacky wipes from the car body shop for a dust free surface before the new decals, took my time over 3 days
View attachment 155243View attachment 155244View attachment 155245View attachment 155246View attachment 155249View attachment 155248
very impressed with the decals and side art blades, very happy with the result
Looks great

Back
Top Bottom