What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Data East factory video 1990

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
This is great. [emoji106]

Seeing them build those play fields - can’t imagine it was much different five years later when my BW passed down the same line under sega ownership. Answers a lot of questions/thoughts I considered while knee deep in a BW restoration as to how it’d been manufactured.

The levels of labour intensity are amazing. And that excludes all the stuff they (presumably) buy-in like the ramps, wireforms, plastics, kickers, flippers, etc etc.

Looking at that, nobody in their right mind would set up a Pinball business these days thinking it would be viable, *cough* erm, unless they had an excellent idea for an alien game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic video :thumbs:@Neil McRae for posting this on the forum. A step back in time watching them build one of the games I played in my younger years :clap:

Amazon prime video also has 'Midwest Gaming Classics' videos which are a blast from the past. Watched the Atari 2600 one this lunchtime.

Back
Top Bottom