What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current Price Point for T2 & LW3

I'm looking for a T2 :)
Considering how popular it was there's not many around for sale.

Not a great team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I picked up a Lethal Weapon 3 for £800, but it needed attention and I have probably spent the same again on making it really nice. I wanted a cheap DMD game to learn how to strip it down and restore a machine myself, but now it's done I absolutely love it. I know I could probably have picked one up cheaper, but have learned loads and know It's all been done properly with loads of new parts.

Last edited:
Thats got some crazy wire ramps.
Well done looks great and what a bargin.

Wow.I clearly sold my lovely T2 too soon. A few years ago and it was considerably less than 2k.

Ah well [emoji16] Can't keep them all

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Just another one of those machines that has gone up in value. 5+ years ago when I first started looking at getting hold of one they were sitting around the 1200 mark.

T2 is a huge bogey game for me — always play crap on it so if they all burn in hell I won’t cry :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re LW3
One recently sold on eBay for £1295 in about 5 minutes (underpriced?) so probably £1300-1500 for a nice one?

s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Lethal Weapon 3 pinball machine.

As for T2 surprisingly not that many come up, last few that needed work, I think went for about £1800 upwards probably 2k-2.5k Chris’s superb chrome one for the show probably pushing price’s up?

A few years back LW3 was pretty much the cheapest entry DMD, don't know if that's still the case.

@Solar Sailer if you need a local LW3 fix, get over to Reading that + a couple of others in Smash bar, then some top new Sterns in Brewdog a couple of doors down (proceed with caution £5+ a pint:-o).
https://www.londonpinball.co.uk/pinball-sites/

Then get over to SWL for some T2 (then Genesis, Spirit and Pink Panther are mandatory).:thumbs:

Myself and Vimtoman have agreed a sale so he got the T2 he is after :thumbs:

I have to admit T2 is a game that used to be fairly common (I guess being one of the higher production games made) but same as others have already said, they just don't appear these days for sale much at all. I assume because like many games they have now found more permanent homes in collections where people are not wanting to move them on. Personally I have owned mine for 3+ years now and it just isn't getting the play it was when I got it, so I'm happy to move it on and it will get replaced with another machine sometime in January after Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom