What's new

Creech issue

jonathan

Site Supporter
Sometimes slow moving balls across the Creech window suddenly change direction. Slightly annoying. Window seems reasonably level.

Is this a common issue or do I need to get fiddling with the window level?

Thanks

It's tricky to get level without causing playfield wear. If it's warped slightly it'll be worse for ball travel.

It happens on your old one that I still have. I did try to dial it out but the pro’s in here convinced me to live with it.

It happens on your old one that I still have. I did try to dial it out but the pro’s in here convinced me to live with it.

Missed it ever since I sold it! Took me 11 years to get a replacement. Whitewater will probably be next

I just meant that Creech aside, Whitewater is the game I miss most. I've only got space for 3 pins but I reckon that will be back in the lineup eventually

Great great games - prob my fave era of pinball the early 90s . Such great memories - the delight of finding the new titles , no internet to spoil the surprise …. Just suddenly finding a Wh20 one day , or TZ the next knowing little if anything about them and being blown away. Oozing charm too, that I find lacking in the modern titles.

Back
Top Bottom