What's new

Wanted Creech Hologram... No laughing please : - )

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
After a hologram, yup I know but if you don't ask you don't get, don't mind a blue one if the price is right, I have heard through the grapevine that pinbits is in the process of making a replacement, any info or a lead on a holo is much appreciated.

Cheers the Dreadmeister

hey dreads, i was thinking about that, and could not understand why it wouldn't work just to do what they did with the Creature on MB, you know, just dangle a rubber model creature on a metal blade so it wobbles, and shine a light on it, instead of bothering with a hologram and all that malarkey. surely it's a fairly easy job, no?

Hi there, easy but not original, I have a a screen fitted under the pf which loops a vid of the creech having a fit, yup it looks cool but again not original, I am doing a restore, new pf, decals etc so need the holo.

Im considering flogging my creech with perfect hologram but I dont suppose youre after the full machine?

Contact Henrik at pinball dreams. I believe he has aquired the rights to reproduce the original holograms and has a company in place to do the job. The last time i heard, he had (or was having) a company re-sculpt a new creature model using a perfect original hologram for reference in order for the imaging company to be able to remake the holo as close to original as possible.

Nice one Rus, I believe that Planetary are in the processs of doing a reproduction using the original method etc, I will wait for the dust to settle before I make my move : - 0

Back
Top Bottom