What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Creature Holograms new!!!

Expired Due to no activity
CFTBL is such a lovely looking machine, I don't think it needs a naked woman on the back glass.
Her body has signs of modern day infatuations rather than harking back to the nostalgic 50's.

the chrome set looks stunning, i will ask my friend if he can send me some pics of his Spiderman to show here, just have this one

i58.servimg.com_u_f58_16_61_96_47_img_0413.jpg

Those chrome and brass kits work out a lot cheaper than the current option of buying from Pinball Decals, around 1/2 price I'd say.

Are they cheaper than buying separates from Manny Inc tho?? ;)
( i suspect they are!)

i don't know, manny has a lot of nice items too, don't know any prices but i have seen some work of him:thumbs::thumbs:

Here you go Dan, a cracking picture of Joran for you....

encrypted_tbn0_gstatic_com_images_2b6a7eff908e95bf236018dc966b11be._.jpg

Hello

i just received my Creature holograms brand new in shop
come's with a 2 years color warranty from PPS, if treated normally and not washed in dishwasher hahahaha

only 5 pieces are available at this time

http://www.zpeakabonks-pinball-para...mme-bally-creature-from-the-black-lagoon.html

thanks Michael

PS: if this add does not respect the rules so please inform me and replace or delete it thank you
its great that the holograms can obtained but why cant a load of em be manufactured & sold at a reasonable price....ffs...£300+!!!!

Thing is - you could say the same about the price of decals and many other pinball things.... :)

Thing is - you could say the same about the price of decals and many other pinball things.... :)
yeah i know,i just think £50.00 would be enough to pay & you'd buy a spare at that price too!....then again i know nothing about licensing & all that stuff!

Those tits are terrible. Isn't the game supposed to be from a time when implants didn't exist?.... Dumb.

Should have been large natural jubblies.

Those tits are terrible. Isn't the game supposed to be from a time when implants didn't exist?.... Dumb.

Should have been large natural jubblies.
I alluded to this in my post. I think the artist has chosen to remove the uplifting top the young lady was wearing and used that shape to do the design of the exposed parts.

all about licence fee's, al cftbl parts like decals and plastics are over 20% more expensive due to licence fee's

MB is the same

i remember NOS holograms went on ebay for over 800usd a few years ago and the faulty repro's for 450 usd

There was a lot of work required to produce the holograms so I think that all needs to be made back from sales. I hope they get enough interest that they do another run so I can buy one in the future.

i heard from the makers of it that the second run would be more expensive, they did a lower introducing price for the first run, don't know
in how much this would effect final price

Only 2 left!!!

added some new plastic sets on my site, available for pre - order , the time to receive the goods from CPR

The machine bop Plastics
Vector Plastics
Corvette Plastics
Evel Knievel Plastics
Paragon Plastics
Nitro Ground Shaker plastics
Mystic Plastics

the owner of the rights who produces them has been forced to stop activity i don't know when i will be able again too get them

Back
Top Bottom