What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Corvette+Indy500

Atlantis

Site Supporter
Alias
Delboy
Hi all Looking at getting a Driving theme pinball and the 2 I'm after is Corvette or/and Indy 500

Let me know what you have thanks

Theres a Corvette on eBay. Been there for a while. Maybe worth asking the seller if he’s willing to do a deal.

Did you get your HS2 Alan ?
I am expecting it next week Kev But my shed starting this Saturday so wanting to fill it.

Did you ever finish that JD after cause that's on my radar also

Theres a Corvette on eBay. Been there for a while. Maybe worth asking the seller if he’s willing to do a deal.

Thanks for that but i really hate Ebay and would like to keep it in house if i could .Plus anyone selling a pin should a least have some good pics not the likes of what he has and expect crazy money for it

I am expecting it next week Kev But my shed starting this Saturday so wanting to fill it.

Did you ever finish that JD after cause that's on my radar also
Hi alan,

do you mean JD or DM ?? if DM thats now finished and sold awaiting collection. The JD waqs verbally sold but not been able to get hold of the guy so itr may be back up for sale. I am going to re-decal the JD as well

Its a judge im after seen one a few weeks back and the game is quiet good.

Bah, I was going to put a 'Corvette Wanted' thread up next week after payday.....

I'd seen the one on eBay but £3k rather more than I'd want to pay.

@Atlantis if you get offered one that for any reason you don't want please point them in my direction!

Indy 500 is a far better game than Corvette IMHO. Had them both in the past.
Poor sound package on Corvette but great on I500!
At one time there were loads of I500 available but seem to have dried up now.

Agree but both are good games of the era with a decent amount to do but I’d go for I500 over corvette also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for that but i really hate Ebay and would like to keep it in house if i could .Plus anyone selling a pin should a least have some good pics not the likes of what he has and expect crazy money for it
It's my machine. Feel free to give me a call. 07702 124 572. I have it more because of the Corvette aspect, as not really a pinball guy, so please excuse the pics. I figured the price by looking at dealers, and halfing it. I'm a registered firearms dealer to trade, and also a commissioned officer in the ACF, so am fully police and MoD checked.

Back
Top Bottom