What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coolest (most expensive) way to move a pin upstairs

woah, i thought it was gonna tip over at 1min19sec

edit: and at 2min 20sec as well on those crappy thin slides
edit: 3m 09s "the weight is always unloaded on the staircase" - pffffftt, of that i have no doubt!

best thing about that was the cool 80s-pin music throughout, thanks for the entertainment @lukewells :tut:

Last edited:
Well the device certainly allows for a better quality of delivery driver!:thumbs::p

We don't get many down our way delivering in heels;)

A trebuchet is the coolest method. Not the best method if you want the game to arrive intact, but definitely the coolest.
Highly recommended for Bugs Bunny's Birthday Craporama.

Zonzini!

My wifes cousin is the sole UK importer of these after he saw them at a vending show in Vegas. He thought they were that good he became the official Zonzini importer to the UK and was surprised no one else had done it before.

Let me know if you want one ;) They are mega cool!

The NHS are after a whole load off him and so many compainies are impressed with them and he is struggling to keep up with demand!

Dunc

Zonzini!

My wifes cousin is the sole UK importer of these after he saw them at a vending show in Vegas. He thought they were that good he became the official Zonzini importer to the UK and was surprised no one else had done it before.

Let me know if you want one ;) They are mega cool!

The NHS are after a whole load off him and so many compainies are impressed with them and he is struggling to keep up with demand!

Dunc

Oh I would love one! But I bet they are at a price where you would have to be using them every day for your job, not for a pinball hobbiest wanting to move a few pins.

Now if tool hire places had them for daily rental, that would be ideal

Oh I would love one! But I bet they are at a price where you would have to be using them every day for your job, not for a pinball hobbiest wanting to move a few pins.

Now if tool hire places had them for daily rental, that would be ideal
You had better get saving for one if you are putting Hobbit upstairs, cause I ain't getting involved lugging a Hobbits upstairs. It weighs a chuffin tonne.

Back
Top Bottom