What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concert/gig attending thread.....

Got Pain this Friday and PWEI the following week then a slow down before the Dead South, Mission and Terrorvision at the end of the month.

Managed to score Frank Carter tickets for next year 🤘
Is that pain as in P.A.I.N? Would love to see them .
Saw Steve Ignorant band doing crass stuff in Sheffield on Saturday which was brilliant

Is that pain as in P.A.I.N? Would love to see them .
Saw Steve Ignorant band doing crass stuff in Sheffield on Saturday which was brilliant
They were on at North East calling a few weeks back. Not my cup of tea.
Im sure he (Steve) was walking around the crowd after they went off. He was in disguise (replaced his white top for on with a small Crass logo :) )

They were on at North East calling a few weeks back. Not my cup of tea.
Im sure he (Steve) was walking around the crowd after they went off. He was in disguise (replaced his white top for on with a small Crass logo :) )
He wasn't in disguise when we went . Happily chatting in the bar with folk before and after the gig. He's quite an interesting character actually

He wasn't in disguise when we went . Happily chatting in the bar with folk before and after the gig. He's quite an interesting character actually
I think they were on at NE Calling last year too. There was more of interest last year. I missed the preachers this year, but The Exploited made it worth going alone. (Punks not dead :D )

The Peter wasis name one ? Would like to see those.
I fancied seeing Lindemann too (though he and Till have parted ways apparently) but not going to London to see em.
The Peter wasis name one ? Would like to see those.
I fancied seeing Lindemann too (though he and Till have parted ways apparently) but not going to London to see em
Dunno
I was talking about these:

I see they are on at Ivory Blacks in Glasgow tonight. Suspect my SO might take a dim view of me hotfooting it up there - what with my youngest's birthday today an all.

Friday’s Pain are the Swedish metal one. The last time I saw them was one of my top gigs ever. The one before that was so-so.

The other P.A.I.N. Play about twice a year in a pub at the bottom of my road. Never yet made it to one of their gigs. The pub puts on lots of punk and related bands. Also once a year a bloody flock of seagulls play. Not only are they **** they are also now bald 😂

Anyone seeing Death Cult over the few dates they're playing? Am going to Rock City tonight, and can't wait!

Grabbed some tickets for Rammstein in Dublin next year. Well actually 2 sets. Bought the first set and didnt really check the details - and so they were bought before I realised they were seated firezone tickets.
I dont wanna sit, but I took out the insurance so I just grabbed some standing ones.

Turns out the insurance is only valid if you live in Ireland - which personally I think TB should be shot for - they endorse the insurance on their site FFS.. but its worthless.

So now I have to hope I can sell the seated ones :(

Grabbed some tickets for Rammstein in Dublin next year. Well actually 2 sets. Bought the first set and didnt really check the details - and so they were bought before I realised they were seated firezone tickets.
FYI, I have done this on purpose for Rammstein. Saw them from the front standing, and then saw them seated with someone who was too short to see anything when standing. I actually appreciated seeing the whole theatrics from a distance. If they are seperate nights, hang around and I recommend seeing it from two angles.

FYI, I have done this on purpose for Rammstein. Saw them from the front standing, and then saw them seated with someone who was too short to see anything when standing. I actually appreciated seeing the whole theatrics from a distance. If they are seperate nights, hang around and I recommend seeing it from two angles.
I've done a few versions.
Fire one in Coventry last year (which was great aside from phones in the air)
From centre of pitch in Brussels and from the front in Newcastle and Manchester (before fire one was a thing)
Prefer the front cos I like to jiggle around - but yeah from aways back has it's merits.
Sadly only 1 night so going to have to peddle the tickets for sure.

Shame. I have seen them quite a few times, always a good show and someone else can always enjoy seated.
This other person's face when flames blaze out over their head was hilarious.

I saw what I imagine will be ELO's last concert at the weekend in San Diego. - part of Joe Walsh's veteran fundraiser - Jeff Lynne's voice was surprisingly good for his age but seemed frailer in himself.

Also featured Lucius who were very good, Flaming lips who weren't but The War on Drugs were simply phenomenal.

I saw what I imagine will be ELO's last concert at the weekend in San Diego. - part of Joe Walsh's veteran fundraiser - Jeff Lynne's voice was surprisingly good for his age but seemed frailer in himself.

Also featured Lucius who were very good, Flaming lips who weren't but The War on Drugs were simply phenomenal.
Why last show?

Back
Top Bottom