What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comps @ Flip Out London in Jan

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
Flip Out London will be hosting 2 pinball competitions over the weekend of Jan 20th and 21st.

The first is Matt's birthday comp which will include food and drinks later in the evening and the club will be open until 11pm (at least). This event is free to members, guests will need to pay the £10 day fee.

The second is the following day and is a Full 18 hole PinGolf competition. All holes to be completed by 5pm with the top 8 playing extra holes. This event is £5 for members and £15 for guests.

Under 16's will not be charged for either event if accompanied by a paying adult.

Matt, please post up the post code of the venue.
also the bank details for regular payments by members, i need to sort that out

The trophies are booked, free beer in place, the golf course has been laid out, just need to organise Saturday not sleeping arrangements!

I've been throwing up all night so not going to make it. :(

I've got a hotel booked nearby that will go to waste, if anyone wants to use it let me know.

Hopefully I'll be alright for pin golf on Sun.

Brilliant day yesterday, celebrating Matt’s birthday. The club is incredible guys, come on down today for some pingolf. The guys have put serious effort in making it an amazing venue for the UK with an amazing line up of machines.

Cheers, Craig

Back
Top Bottom