What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comet/Titan Group Buy **THURSDAY**

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
We’re they kind enough to separate each order. Or do you still have the pleaseant task ahead :eek:

That’s my fun task.

One potato, two potato ... lol

FedEx though what a bunch of cnuts long rant post coming soon - three deliveries three funkups!

Nell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s my fun task.

One potato, two potato ... lol

FedEx though what a bunch of cnuts long rant post coming soon - three deliveries three funkups!

Nell

Ahhh mate. Fair play for taking that on. I owe ya a beer or two :thumbs:

Wow! when you see all those colours together like that it puts my usually black rings to shame, there's gonna be some good looking tables out there!
Anyone much experience with these do they last? get dirty? I suppose in a home environment it wouldn't be an issue

I've got them on my Theatre of Magic and they are fantastic, good bounce for bounce pass and they don't seem to wear. I'm putting them on all slingshots and flippers.

Neil.

Got the comet ones but Titan were out!

ok unfortunately comet's website appears to have a bug in the website. those of you that ordered the 300 pack unfortunately it only adds a 25 pack of the flat head bulbs. have reported this to comet and await their feedback. have bagged most of this up and will PM for payment this week.

Neil.

1 United States Dollar = 0.7728034401 Pound Sterling

- Or -

1 Pound Sterling = 1.2939900990 United States Dollar

is the rate I'm using.

OK those who paid earlier in the week apologies but I had to go back to the US and didn't get them shipped out until this morning.

I've sent the remaining payment requests. There are a few of you that the orders were not complete you have until SUNDAY to tell me if you want me to complete them as I'm in the US next weekend.

Those who pay today will be shipped tomorrow.

Cheers,
Neil.

OK those who paid earlier in the week apologies but I had to go back to the US and didn't get them shipped out until this morning.

I've sent the remaining payment requests. There are a few of you that the orders were not complete you have until SUNDAY to tell me if you want me to complete them as I'm in the US next weekend.

Those who pay today will be shipped tomorrow.

Cheers,
Neil.
Am I in that boat? As in the stuff you forgot? If so, yes please.

Back
Top Bottom