What's new

Trade ColourDMD LED ver for 2 sheets of Invisiglass, PDI or the likes.

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Not a great deal of luck sourcing this stuff so maybe someone would like to trade my as new (spare not fitted) ColourDMD for 2 standard size sheets of invisiglass or similar that’s fitted to some of the newer sterns and JJPs
My ColourDMD is the LED ver as I hate the paint daubed none sense of the LCD ones but each to their own I guess.

Unfortunately I missed the last group buy of the PDI stuff but I am in for at least 4 sheets if anyone decides to arrange

Pm me for trade

Thanks Col

Last edited:
I’d be up for some too if someone decides to do a group order
[/QUOTE

I spoke to @aaronhicksuk as he was the last guy to order a batch for the community and although he said he has been busy and a bit out of the community as of late he may see if there’s interest and reorder a batch

I said I’d be in for 4 if it happens

Hey guys,

Aaron let me know a few weeks ago that he was putting together a list of people to see if another order of invis glass would be feasible.

Not to speak for him, but give him a PM as I'm on that list too..!

Not a great deal of luck sourcing this stuff so maybe someone would like to trade my as new (spare not fitted) ColourDMD for 2 standard size sheets of invisiglass or similar that’s fitted to some of the newer sterns and JJPs
My ColourDMD is the LED ver as I hate the paint daubed none sense of the LCD ones but each to their own I guess.

Unfortunately I missed the last group buy of the PDI stuff but I am in for at least 4 sheets if anyone decides to arrange

Pm me for trade

Thanks Col
I’d be interested in buying the DMD if you don’t find a trade.

Back
Top Bottom