What's new

Expired ColorDMD LED (with cabling for Bally Williams)

Expired Due to no activity

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
This is a ColorDMD LED version which was in my Addams. Only had it about 9 months and hardly switched the machine on during that time.

£357.81 insured and sent by Hermes, or £347.81 sent by Hermes with no insurance - if it doesn't turn up it's buyer's problem. Tracking details will be supplied.

I also have a cable to use this with a Sam/Whitestar Stern machine, plus some mounting washers which may or may not suit a particular Stern machine. £15 extra.

Don't, whatever you do, use Hermes! If anything goes wrong, and it will, there is no way to contact anyone. If your issue doesn't fit their stock responses the on line "chat" dumps you back out on the street.

Good to know, Mike. To be fair to Hermes, I have yet to find a good, reliable service with good customer care. I have had packages lost by Parcel Force, FedEx, Hermes etc etc. Only FedEx were good at helping, and then only when I escalated it to UK board level.

Anway, base price for the colordmd is £340 plus postage and happy for buyer to specify any delivery service that they want (Parcel Force, FedeX, Hermes, whatever) as long as it is a collection from my house service and not a drop off service. Buyer can also choose level of insurance (if any) they want, and chase up the company if the parcel gets lost!

Back
Top Bottom