What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Coin door wiring loom - Stern SAM

MartinY

Registered
Hiya - has anyone got a wiring harness for a Stern SAM machine for a UK coin mech? Need to replace my Happ one for a UK standard.

Might accept a single slot coin door with UK loom as a replacement if needs be....

Thanks

The wireing harness if it’s a 2 slot door switch type is totally different to a uk single slot even if you got a complete uk door it’s not a straight swap

Cheers Chris. Can I swap the loom with as single door look from another Sam such as walking dead?

if You are wanting to swap a 2 slot import Italy I guess to run on uk single slot door with c120 or sr3 mech then you will have to swap the door and make a harness up

You can swap the door from your twd but if you want the coin mech to work you will have to make the harness from the mech to the cabinet connector s

Chris is this the same with a 90s Williams I have a single slot coin door but no wiring or dill switch interface board ( is that all I need to swap ? )

Back
Top Bottom