What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coin Door Part

ChrisH

Site Supporter
Alias
CHR
I've got a coin door getting some TLC - the metal bits are all sorted, but the bit the coin runs through has seen better days, it looks like a replaceable assembly - what's that bit called and where would I look for a new one?
20191114_091656.jpg

Cheers

I've got a coin door getting some TLC - the metal bits are all sorted, but the bit the coin runs through has seen better days, it looks like a replaceable assembly - what's that bit called and where would I look for a new one?
View attachment 98188

Cheers

I would just clean it up with hot water and washing up liquid or put in an ultrasonic cleaner if you have one. Will bring the sparkle back

I have a spare one though I think in my nos door spares if you still want another??

That's a "Coin Controls Inc." coindoor.

The plastic part will wet & dry and polish up nicely. Strip, progressive grades of W&D & a plastic polish.
The model of coin acceptor escapes me at the moment, as mine's not on location the coin door is illuminated with no mech.

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 01.04.42.png

I'd be happy to try normally, but I don't think any sanding or cleaning is bringing this back! (+one of the posts on the back where the screws locate is sheared off) Someone has used a lit cigarette to reject a coin at some point in its life.
It didn't cost much and it's I'm not too fussed in the short term (only a VPin) but long term I'd like to put a mech in it and have it looking decent
Not a major priority or anything as I can build the cabinet to fit the door and replace this as bit as and when... @myPinballs how much for the NOS one?
Which mech goes on these - C220?

20191207_180953.jpg

Someone has used a lit cigarette to reject a coin at some point in its life. Eejits!! :(

This is what i have. Turns out the coin bezel stuff is used not nos, but all good after a clean. Will pm you

IMG_5634.JPG
fullsizeoutput_1160.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_115f.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom