What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Coin Door Interface Board Needed for Roadshow

marcoos_1

Registered
Alias
Mark McC
Is there any chance anyone has one of these available? I'm not actually sure if mine is defective, but I would like to get hold of one to try and see if it is causing some weird issues I seem to be getting with the machine. I've seen one in the US for sale, but it's a bit of a drama getting it here.

I've looked at the couple of other machines I have but they are different.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Coindoormechboard.jpg
    Coindoormechboard.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Coindoormechmanualpage.jpg
    Coindoormechmanualpage.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 41
I have looked and I don’t have a spare one, good luck though in your search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

Are the connecting headers of your other boards the same? From the highlighting on the diagram, I infer that there's a problem with the switch matrix or switch D 2. If the other types have the same connectors pin-for-pin on the 'machine side' for the switch matrix and dedicated 'D' switches, J 3 and J 1, then they'd be interchangeable enough for test/elimination purposes.

In any case, the only active components on the board are those diodes, serving the same role as those on the playfield for switch and lamp matrix functions. Using a test meter could show if any of them is open circuit or has broken down and conducts in both directions.

Back
Top Bottom