What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing Stern Tournament High Scores

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
This is something that has bugged me for ages but I have finally found out how to clear them (courtesy of Pinside). There is no option in the adjustments to clear tournaments but this is how you do it.
You have to start and stop a tournament 10 times. This will then clear all tournament scores.

Go to the Tournament settings from the menus and Quick Start a Tournament. Now if you keep pressing the Select (black) button the tournament will start and then stop. Do this 10x and all the Tournament high scores will be cleared. A bit clunky but it does work.

IMG_1410.PNG

i hate the tournement on my games can you turn it off totally so it never comes up on display
Doing the above Chris clears all the scores from the display so you never see them. :thumbs:

Lifesaver, this has bugged me for ages. Looking forward to removing what's on mine.
The amount of time I've spent trying to get rid of those scores.
Thanks.

It definitely works. I had tournament scores on both my Transformers and Iron Man and now they are both gone.

Back
Top Bottom