What's new

Expired Class Of 1812 @1550

Expired Due to no activity

BelgiumPinball

Registered
Selling few pins to make place for new incomings.

White Water (sold)
New decals (perfectly placed, no bubbles or wear at leggs)
With topper (little piece of right corner broken)
Metal part under topper (chromed but some corrosion spots (can be easily removed or paint it black)
New rubbers
Nice playfield, fully dismantled and cleaned , (has usually wear at lost mine (overlay i can place)
Nice leggs and new high gloss side rails (with high gloss lockbar should look great)
3125 GBP
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdq2qxfhr843lke/AADNxB0FvLKbQqtEMQhllsL7a?dl=0

The Simpsons Pinball Party (sold)
New decals
No broken plastics
Mini display perfectly working, DMD too
Very nice playfield, perfect one without wear
Playfield fully cleaned
All metal parts yellow powdercoated (lockbar, hinges, siderails,... ) very nice, unique
Alternative translite
Latest Rom 5
Backbox LED strip
Playfield full quality led
Speaker logos
Inside decals
4200 GBP
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bz8tlue07d2w21i/AADZPq5g6J6-Z9940JNJ5dlQa?dl=0

Class Of 1812
Nice playfield completely cleaned
New white rubbers
Some LED
Cliffy at the kicker hole
Original translite , working heart and mouth
1650 GBP
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jbieichami4bazl/AACXNmnpLspWChFVtGMhx8eVa?dl=0

Pallet vertical packed, around 150Gbp depending location.

Last edited:
Paid the pin myself a high price, as per me its better then nothing... but with 50GBP I can do a few other things...
Its a pitty to hear this reaction from you after all the negative messages to myself, youve sent me in private.. or should i post them here openly too :)
No im not like that... This is for me a hobby, sold here few pins , bought here few pins... as per me we love all the same hobby, and we should be all at least friendly towards each other... Thats my cup of tea...

Last edited:
I could if i wanted, go and find them and read them, however we don't do that around here - Messages from one to another should stay private.
Paid the pin myself a high price, as per me its better then nothing... but with 50GBP I can do a few other things...
Its a pitty to hear this reaction from you after all the negative messages to myself, youve sent me in private.. or should i post them here openly too :)
No im not like that... just kidding. This is for me a hobby, sold here few pins , bought here few pins... as per me we love all the same hobby, and we should be all at least friendly towards each other... Thats my cup of tea...
so why make idle threats on an open forum - I just stated in pm that I felt you was not only greedy but you came across as rude - if you want to share that with the world please do !

I have dealt with Phil ie Belgium pinball many times and I can vouch for him very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with as any forum phil you get a fair share of nob heads but there are many great people on here too
As I have said many times if you don’t like the price then don’t buy it no need for silly comments

Hi Paul, i totally agree and will not do. Thats why i also said: No im not like that.
But i dont understand why i get personal offends per pm. Lets forget this and back on track...

Last edited:
I have dealt with Phil ie Belgium pinball many times and I can vouch for him very nice guy and a pleasure to deal with as any forum phil you get a fair share of nob heads but there are many great people on here too
As I have said many times if you don’t like the price then don’t buy it no need for silly comments
Chris I agree and like I said it’s his pinball machine and he can do what he likes with it - I appreciate that you have dealt with him and find his mannerism to be fine , I have had different experience. . Let’s not forget who came on here with a bucket of threats ? Wasn’t me was it ?

Hi Paul, i totally agree and will not do. Thats why i also said: No im not like that.
But i dont understand why i get personal offends per pm. Lets forget this and back on track...

Didn’t stop you from mouthing off and threatening to do so did it - like I said I didn’t threaten or abuse you on pm - so I’m not sure what you going to tell all the good people of the forum ?

Don't like it then don't buy it... Simples! Good luck with the sales mate, I would love a class of 1812 one day, missed out on one last year and regretted it ever since

Don't like it then don't buy it... Simples! Good luck with the sales mate, I would love a class of 1812 one day, missed out on one last year and regretted it ever since
Courtney has one that available I believe !

@northantspin Didn't you throw another hissy fit a few weeks ago and say you were never coming back? How's that getting on?
Got to be honest stumbler / tumbler or what ever your name is “ what’s it got to do with you ? Another mouthy gobby opinionated individual on here ! All I said was I bet that £50 reduction will tip the balance when spending 4 grand ! FFS

No im not like that... This is for me a hobby, sold here few pins , bought here few pins... as per me we love all the same hobby, and we should be all at least friendly towards each other... Thats my cup of tea...
I wouldnt worry about some of the idiots on here. I have been the subject of ridicule and sarcasm in the past but I had the last laugh with them getting the top money I was asking. Some of the "children" on here need to learn some manners. Ignore them! and just laugh at them!! Good luck selling your pins.If they are good, they will sell

Back
Top Bottom