What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap TAF mods

Well the Uncle Lester is a bargain if they are genuine as that is at least £60 anywhere, other stuff there looking too cheap to be true.
Be careful would be my advice.

That place has Ali-Express style Cheap Chinese written all over it....

Saying that - These are only PF toys, so as long as they deliver i cant see the quality itself being too bad.

Might have to have a pop and see what they are like (Saying that, wont be from the office as the Spam filter flags up the site as being "suspicious" :D )

The site has a strange range of new/used parts such as an Elektra pf. The tune up super kit images are from US Ebay seller patelrock pinball.

Interesting though... Looks like it is US based....

PWS3v2 168ms
1 c.zdnscloud.com 1.8.242.1 NON-AUTH 118 ms Received 2 Referrals , rcode=NO_ERROR mdfanshop.top. 3600 IN NS jocelyn.ns.cloudflare.com,mdfanshop.top. 3600 IN NS nick.ns.cloudflare.com,

2 jocelyn.ns.cloudflare.com 173.245.58.174 AUTH 8 ms Received 2 Answers , rcode=NO_ERROR mdfanshop.top. 300 IN A 104.18.59.244,mdfanshop.top. 300 IN A 104.18.58.244,

Registrant Name: Camelia Kelley
Registrant Organization: Camelia Kelley
Registrant Street: 1299 Lake Forest Drive
Registrant City: Katonah
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10536
Registrant Country: US

Seems more dodgy than when i first looked....

Cant even get the sitename right..
Privacy

Please review our Privacy Statement,which also governs your visit to our website,to understand our practices.

When you visit fashionshopol.top or send E-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically.We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements,statements,disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.

Seems the typical Scammy type generic chinese website.... Would be interested to see if they do actually supply anything!

I tired an order using my credit card and I get this on the website - sounds a bit dodgy - daren't risk using a debit card!!

upload_2017-8-16_10-20-45.png

i have risked a cheap order with them - I will let you know what happens!!! does seem dodgy though it's even free shipping !

Jesus H. You must be mad giving your credit card details to that site. $22 for a TAF cloud topper? It's dodgy as hell.

That street isn't recognised in Google Maps, that doesn't mean it's invalid but certainly adds to the uncertainty.

Plus the about us page references fashion not pinball, possible cut and paste job.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Well they have took the money out of my account - lets see if anything turns up

Watch this space!!!

Cheers

kev

surprise surprise it hasnt lol !!! Funnily enough I forget all about it until Monday and I have sent them an email, but after all this time I'm not holding my breath. Weirdly did some research on the website to see if it was spammy and it comes up surprisingly safe.

From the amount of stuff they advertise I cant believe it hasn't been shut down already if nothing gets delivered!!

Cheers

kev

Back
Top Bottom