What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CFTBL Stuck Ball Snackbar

crsedgar

Site Supporter
I'm getting a stuck ball in the snack bar on my Creech anyone know of a remedy for this?

Regards
Chris

Hi Kenny I have a cliffy installed but not fitted recently. Difficult to see feel but I assume its where the metal scoop mates with the subway ramp but not sure.

If it’s been previously working with the cliffy then I’d look at the gradual distortion of the metal scoop as it gets pounded by balls. It would be great if there was a cliffy which had an integrated strengthened scoop that didn’t bend back and upwards to the point that the snackbar roof annexe gets stressed to the point of fracture. Either that or pehaps the subway has moved slightly?

CB

Check that the small cliffy tab hasn’t caught a ball and bent outwards blocking the ball path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Issue resolved, I must have overtightened the lower scoop and 2 out of 3 balls were getting caught on the cliffy tab, backing off the screws a couple of turns does the job.

Back
Top Bottom