What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available CFTBL for something temporarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

windoesnot

Site Supporter
Alias
Ian Walmsley
Ok so after it seems half the people on the forum think I'm nuts for considering getting a TZ up a flight of stairs, despite a nice number of people offering to help (which is really appreciated guys), I'd now consider a temporary (say a few months) trade with someone a bit more local than a 2 1/2 hour drive away :)

Am open to sensible offers, obviously nothing crap like a Popeye though ;)

If someone somehow manages to come up with a NGG though I would love you forever. :thumbs:

Failing this might be doing a sale of Creech to Mark and taking his WCS. Would obviously need a hand with that one, although not a small army :rofl:

Obviously such a trade can only be done when my resetting issue with Creech is sorted, hopefully won't be long though. Getting closer to a fix after some work and help on it tonight.

Ok so after it seems half the people on the forum think I'm nuts for considering getting a TZ up a flight of stairs, despite a nice number of people offering to help (which is really appreciated guys), I'd now consider a temporary (say a few months) trade with someone a bit more local than a 2 1/2 hour drive away :)

Am open to sensible offers, obviously nothing crap like a Popeye though ;)

If someone somehow manages to come up with a NGG though I would love you forever. :thumbs:

Failing this might be doing a sale of Creech to Mark and taking his WCS. Would obviously need a hand with that one, although not a small army :rofl:

Obviously such a trade can only be done when my resetting issue with Creech is sorted, hopefully won't be long though. Getting closer to a fix after some work and help on it tonight.
Have you ever played Popeye? I only ask because it still seems to be the default whipping boy of the pin world, and usually by people who have never spent any real time with the game.

I like it a lot, and when I had one pretty much all the pinheads who came round were pleasantly surprised.

Grizz, Fintan asked me that same question and yes I have played one, sadly :)

I think any machine up the stairs is madness, but a TZ particularly so :) Have you no downstairs space? Do you have room for more than one pin?

I think any machine up the stairs is madness, but a TZ particularly so :) Have you no downstairs space? Do you have room for more than one pin?

When I started the only space I had was an upstairs room. On the bright side it really motivated me to remodel downstairs and create some space . Downside was I just filled it with more pins... :)

Creech went upstairs easily enough with Chris putting it into 3 pieces (backbox, cabinet & playfield) and going up seperately.

The stairs are easier to negotiate a pin up than either Carl's or Rogers.

I don't have space (or permission from you know who) for pins downstairs in the house.

The garage might be an option though once the new roof is on next week. If it is then it can fit multiple pins, watch this space. Would possibly just need a clean, clear out, heating unit and dehumidifier :thumbs:

I still have an NGG that I would like to loan out for a while, and I would like to borrow a Creech for a while, so I wonder if we can work something out. The big hurdle is that the damn distance between High Wycome and Lancashire. Can't you just move down south. That would make it much easier....

I don't have space (or permission from you know who) for pins downstairs in the house.

You need to sort that out. Take a pic of my current games room if calling on Sunday, show her that and tell her how lucky she is (and mean). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom