What's new

Expired Centaur & Fathom Pinball Machines for sale.

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numark Joseph

Banned
Registered
Hey there. I'm Finally moving to a different city for my dream job & would unfortunately to give these two lovely machines out as i won't have the time to play either. i'm not too firm on the prices so offers are accepted. Sorry no trades lol.
The fathom & centaur have been in my possession for about 2 years. Previous owner is my late dad. the fathom has never been restored. Playfield is excellent. Lighting and sound system still work 100%. Decals have never been changed. Well, a picture is worth a thousand words so. I live in Saugus, MA. You're very welcomed to come by and check it out. PM and lets make a deal. Cheers!

This Forum is primarily UK based Joseph, so to "come by " and check them out is a tad tricky , plus importing machines over the Atlantic attracts huge shipping costs and import duties making any sort of "deal " implausible at best , I think you knew that already ;) besides Fathoms & Centaurs fetch relatively more stateside than they do over here currently , if you really do have to move those beauties on ,and I know that can't be easy for you , Pinside might be a good option .

Is this a case which supports the recent argument for keeping these threads open to fair challenge...………………….whatever the outcome ;)

And this is the reason why we should be able to comment on "For Sale" posts.

The fact that it breaks the no. 1 rule of not submitting a price at all, rather offers are accepted, and factual errors, grammatical errors, form a different country (and we all KNOW how much I hate foreigners ;)) it's obviously a scam.

Not concrete evidence but "I'm Finally moving to a different city for my dream job" just sounds fishy and seems contrived to me.

Radio silence from the USA says something itself...………………………………. a possible crime stat averted or just a fed up seller; I'd want the last word so I know which one my vote is on.

Yeh possible.... However the processes i use to look these up will usually identify common VPN breakout points/Shared resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom