What's new

Ceiling height needed for pins with toppers.

WillRoach

Site Supporter
Hi All

I’m looking at converting an outbuilding space to house a few machines. What ceiling height would you recommend to fit a pin in with a topper. I’m looking at the new Cactus Canyon with topper.

Thanks

Depends if you have the height but I built my room height with full sheets of plasterboard (no cutting) so about 2.4m high, can’t go wrong then.

Not sure all toppers are the same height.

A standard pin without topper is just shy of 200cm tall.

With topper dungeons and dragons is the tallest. Banzai run was designed to be no taller than getaway/f14 with dome or big guns with the super height back box. I don't think a modern game with topper will have an issue with standard house ceilings

With topper dungeons and dragons is the tallest. Banzai run was designed to be no taller than getaway/f14 with dome or big guns with the super height back box. I don't think a modern game with topper will have an issue with standard house ceilings
Halloween is just under 2.3m so this might be one of the tallest, not good in American basements😂
People cutting holes in ceilings so good to get decent height, this one still needs the hand with knife put back on so a bit taller.
Some people are mad🤪

Attachments

• 6FCC2DC4-3E5F-431D-85D4-C09F406437B4.jpeg
    6FCC2DC4-3E5F-431D-85D4-C09F406437B4.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 23
Iv done some measuring up, looks like I will have 2.2m. Hopefully that will be enough.

Back
Top Bottom