What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carfest Children In Need 2018

Mozcom

Registered
So the time is creeping up on me again - Carfest 2018

As you know I marshal at many venues throughout the year along with many of my fellow orange army friends and I know many appreciate it

On the Tuesday before Carfest 2017 weekend, I had a last minute senior moment to do a raffle for the marshals and managed to obtain quite a number of prizes. This year I want to be a little more prepared and ask for donations well in advance as well as sell as many tickets as possible at events prior to Carfest to the marshals.

This year will be my fifth year volunteering for Carfest and hope to raise even more than before.

Donations received already from F1 Red Bull Racing, BARC, VSCC, IMS and many others, it would be great if anyone of you could possibly help in any way?

I am also hoping to get two sets of marshals Probans asking as many drivers as possible if they would mind signing them at Oulton Park at the BTCC weekend

All our money goes to Children In Need - our three days there are all voluntary along with all the days marshaling that we do.

So if you can help then please let me know

Cheers all

Mike

Attachments

• North Marshals Thank You Certificate.pdf
    467.4 KB · Views: 1
  • North Marshals Thank You Letter.docx
    285.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Carfest Facebook Money Raised.docx
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Marshals Raffle.docx
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
Just a few Prizes donated so far - more to follow

2018 Carfest Children In Need Marshals Raffle Donations – So far​
  • 1 x Cap and T-shirt signed by both drivers Fernando Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne with Letter of Authenticity – McLaren Symone
  • Double Driver Signed Red Bull Racing Cap – Red Bull Racing Ellie
  • McLaren F1 Jumper size XL – Ashley
  • VSCC Cap – VSCC Gemma
  • BTCC x2 Tickets Brands Hatch – BARC Paula
  • BTCC x 2 Tickets Knockhill – Knockhill Stuart
  • BSB x 2 Tickets Oulton Park Sept 2018 – MSV Clare
  • VIP Day @ Silverstone on BTCC Weekend with BTC Norlinracing 2 people garage tour, meet the drivers, grid walk and Q&A with James & Chris with David Addison -Bert
  • 10 X Rally Goody Bags – IMS Penny
  • 2 x Adult tickets to The Walter Hayes trophy - Jimmy Brown Centre Jo
  • 2 x Race day Tickets Castle Combe Jo
  • 1 x Thermos Mug – 750 Motor Club Nicky
  • VIP Hospitality for x2 @ BTCC Event After Carfest Team Hard Racing Michael Caine
  • Toaster & MK Shaver Light MK808WHI – Newey & Eyre, Kev

Attachments

• McLaren.jpg
    McLaren.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 6
  • MSV BSB.jpg
    MSV BSB.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Red Bull.jpg
    Red Bull.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 6
Back