What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Capcom (Stern/Data East) Red Shooter Rod or Complete Shooter

clarkey

Registered
Hi, looking a for either a good (non deformed) red shooter rod for Capcom pinball Magic, as far as I can tell this is the same assembly as used on data east and stern machines, seems easy to find in black but not with a solid red handle.

Thanks

I think there was one in the raffle at Swavesey so it was likely won by someone on here

I think there was one in the raffle at Swavesey so it was likely won by someone on here
What a random prize lol.

Reminds me of a painting I found recently in an office at a place I was doing a contract - someone had donated a painting they'd done for a raffle that had apparently been sat in a plastic bag on the floor of the office for 4 years (now in a bin). It was a painting commemorating the Manchester Arena nail bombing... imagine getting that as a prize!! Right up there with paintings of 9/11 and the holocaust as things no one in their right mind would want hanging on their walls :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom