What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all JP (Stern) Owners

Stags6969

Registered
Alias
Bilbo Stag
Having issues with my JP Pro with bricked helipad shots going SDTM. When it rolls back down the ball guide it fails to hit the rubber on the right. Its been suggested that this needs adjusting. I cannot see how to do this.
Can anyone give me any ideas. I have loosened the guide, but appears no movement in this.
Do other people's guide / rubber arrangements look like this?
20191127_194541.jpg20191127_184118.jpg

Managed to move the rubber upper post slightly and now the ball hits the rubber as it exits the helipad lane and bounces across to the left flipper.
Also realigned the upper flipper while I was under the hood, as this was hanging down far too low.

Having issues with my JP Pro with bricked helipad shots going SDTM. When it rolls back down the ball guide it fails to hit the rubber on the right. Its been suggested that this needs adjusting. I cannot see how to do this.
Can anyone give me any ideas. I have loosened the guide, but appears no movement in this.
Do other people's guide / rubber arrangements look like this?
View attachment 97792View attachment 97795
See pic attached of our game. Our rubber sits much further forward than yours. It appears you have a newer game with the updated PF (no art around the holes)
It looks like the hole for the post rubber in question is in a different spot on your game causing the issue.
Nothing to do with the pitch. Might be worth contacting Pat at Stern...
Hope that helps 3181F6FF-0D24-43E8-B0C0-41A4814C67AA.jpeg

those 2 images look quite different - the black lines around the posts are not the same, and the metal guide appears to be misaligned on one of them.

Well spotted - Here is what it looks like on my LE...

0c15ba5824e8edbb4b95acb63dc65103.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Metal guide that seems to be wrong - mine sits on the line.

I tested something last night with the pitch, if you did push the pitch up it would help with it a little bit but that guide needs to move also.

I lowered the pitch to 6.5 and it has an effect on the angle the ball moves at as it rebounds.

My metal guide is well behind the rubber too. Difficult to snap a picture bit hopefully these may help.
f12b9b55e879d53f2b46d11c6ec2c688.jpg
9024b0d92b8bda9f3cef5db407dea2f8.jpg

Cheers guys. Its clear that the guide should be on or behind the black line, which would then take it behind the rubber.
I'm sending some pictures over to stern later.

Back
Top Bottom