What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Cactus Canyon

Expired Due to no activity

BelgiumPinball

Registered
Not sure if in UK is any interest in my CC.
Price 8000 GBP (im sorry but wrote EUR first this makes big difference and apoligize for my typo mistake...) You can see in all my offers i do them always in pounds... Im open for any fair offer !!!
Shipping will be around 150GBP
Pics :https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgoATmDVBB60ik4LPOcSM2QkUa0d

Original playfield not perfecty restored but very nice and good lightly coated. Plastic ramps used so you can see the ball flow.
Licenced decals but very little wear at the leggs; nicely hidden now with dark red fleece (removed the plastic protectors). (Pics at request how it looks now, can ask my buddy to take some more pics...)
Electronic Prints in excellent condition. (serial 120, the cpu board and display/sound board is the original one. The powerdriver board has other serial at the end...) Golden plaque i dont have.
Original Manual included.
High gloss leggs.
High quality LED`s under inserts.
Invisiglass (no mirror shine when playing, looks there is no glass on the playfield)
NEW Vishay dmd (from ministry of pinball NL)bought end 2017 @ 240GBP
Goes in game play without any errors.

Plays very fast and i really like this game but too easy for me :)

To lower the price I can remove the NEW Vishay dmd and place another working dmd and remove the Invisiglass by normal glass.

Last edited:
It was the last “proper “ pinball machine manufactured by Williams before the infamous pinball 2000 switchover. I think that production was cut short. You don’t see many in the wild.

It was the last “proper “ pinball machine manufactured by Williams before the infamous pinball 2000 switchover. I think that production was cut short. You don’t see many in the wild.

Chief Coffee in West London has Cactus Canyon with the original code

I updated the start topic (re-read please)

As I dont like ebay style; I will make a final proposal like this:
Including new vishay dmd and invisiglass @7700 GBP +150GBP shipment (uk mainland)
Including old display but working one (will test and take pics later) without invisiglass but normal @7450 GBP +150GBP shipment

Chief Coffee in West London has Cactus Canyon with the original code

And great fun it is too :)

I can see why you've all got one, very easy to pick up and play with some very satisfying shots. After playing it I thought about getting one, before I realised how much they go for!

Back
Top Bottom