What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Cactus Canyon special plus

Happypin

Site Supporter
Alias
Alan Adair
Up for sale is my spot for a CCr special + this one comes with the topper.
All I want is my deposit that I paid £500 the balance to be paid directly to Pinball Heaven (Phil) which is 8.5k Phil has been asked and said it was OK to pass it on, delivery is still not known and there maybe an increase depending on the exchange rate as what happened with the L.Es before Christmas. The guarantee will also be in the new owners name.
I did buy side blades and the railway track to make it more like the L.E these can be sold at cost ( I still have the invoices) if the new owner wants them otherwise they will be sold separately on another thread.

The reason for selling is because of my health (chemo number 29 on Thursday) and 20 months of waiting is long enough, I need to clear up anything that maybe difficult for the family to sort out. I did ask Phil how much longer, the reply was months as they have slowed down.

No offers on this as I’d rather tell CGC to shove it where you know what!!!

Last edited:
I've also cancelled my CCR SE+ order. TBH I'm pretty appalled by the way CGC seem to treat their customers with zero communication, zero updates on orders, zero idea of when you are going to get your very expensive toy within a 2 year time window. How on earth they stay in business, is beyond me! All this while taking orders for PF which might be another 2 years before you get it and hope it doesn't have any faults when it does arrive.

health reasons for me, I would of waited otherwise, a few more months maybe. Like you say we have been treated badly with updates from CGC.
I have a AFMr and it's been rock solid since owneeship. The faults that have been put on the CCr thread only one is waiting for a new part the other 2 have been fixed by the owners.

I do wonder what has happened.

Did they struggle with production on AFM etc?

Hasn't some of the delay with delivery been caused by the exchange rate fluctuation, I thought there was mention in the CCR thread about Phil being offered the machines for delivery a while ago by CGC, but due to the exchange rate at the time he refused the delivery as it would have meant people having to pay a lot more than the original advertised price.

Hasn't some of the delay with delivery been caused by the exchange rate fluctuation, I thought there was mention in the CCR thread about Phil being offered the machines for delivery a while ago by CGC, but due to the exchange rate at the time he refused the delivery as it would have meant people having to pay a lot more than the original advertised price.
That's correct and then the L.Es still went up by £500 for the same reason.

I did ask Phil how much longer, the reply was months as they have slowed down.

Cosmic...... :confused:

Sorry to hear you've had enough, but understandable. Think I would have pulled out too by now if it wasn't for the fact I'm between houses with no pin space at moment.

Hope you get the transfer deal you need.

I must make it clear, at least a year ago Phil did offer to airfreight a machine over for me but I declined due to the cost, I was hoping it wouldn’t be much longer but as we now know other factors have delayed delivery, I certainly have not put the blame with Phil. My problem is with the manufacture.

There is no way I would have sold my spot if I was fit and well, this is purely a decision of keeping everything tidy for my family just in case, my situation has changed in many ways.
You will see me at Pinfest that’s the plan.
Massive thank you to every single person that reads my posts and personal messages of support and a simple emoji.

Alan

You don’t need to donate, this was selling on a space under exceptional circumstances.
Use the money for yourself or your chosen charity. Let us know what it is as we may want to also support it.
Too late I’ve done the donation.
When I checked my year was up on the 14th so now it’s 1st of February 2025. This site and members are just what the doctor ordered. The friendships made because of being a member is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom