What's new

Sold Cactus Canyon Remake Le

Pinballer

Site Supporter
Alias
Nick
I am putting up my CCR LE number 959 for sale

Price £10750

I bought it from Phil a few months ago for £12995 and has been huo and has had around seventy five plays.
It has all the rubbers changed to Titans and has had silverjet balls installed from the first day, the machine is mint and is like new.

Some modifications have been added such as

Mezel mods revolver posts, mezel mods train stop, mezel mods mine shaft keep out sign, mezel mods river rescue sign, mezel mods beer jug flasher cover, mezel mods larger lighted beer mug ( not installed ), McGeeks saloon doors and water tower which is a must, wiz mods magnetic door coin door cover, and Brian Allen translight also installed. All original parts are new and to be included.

The LE comes with the following
Shaker Motor
Artist Sculpted Mine Cart and Track
Artist Sculpted Train Track
Gunslinger Lower Arch, wooden and looks much better than se+ models
Limited Edition Metal Serial Number Medallion
Custom Interior Art Blades
More photos to be added later

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 172
To help any buyer. I know Nick, he has sold some bit to me and we have talked a fair bit. He has recommended a few of these mods to me and they really do work with the machine, but can be removed as though they were never there. @SeikoKid has also met him.
He is clearly happy to buy good quality machines, enjoy them and try something else, selling them for a reasonable price.

Bargain for someone though.

If you're buying high end NIB these days you either have to be happy it's a keeper, or come to terms with the fact your going to lost £2/3/4k when you come to selling

Exactly, if you are selling a remake game like this so close to having bought it nib and when they are still being made then you have to take a big hit. Nothing unusual really in most hobbies, maybe people have got complacent in the past with the way pinball prices held stronger than any other hobby. But if you thought it was an investment then you were alittle silly.. (just my view and not saying this is the case here)

Been alot of this type of sale recently so maybe there is some thought of 'quick, get out now'..

Maybe its also easier to be calmer if you've been in the hobby longer and didn't have to enter at the high price end to begin with..

CCR wise there is plenty to come with this game so anyone buying in now will be getting all the benefits with none of the wait saga

Last edited:
Literally the worst time to buy AND then sell a game these days.

Thinking about this, in the past games were not often sold so quickly after they were bought so this is a fairly new phenomenon. Different collectors I guess with the added issue of higher prices

Previously it was about the finding and restoring then keeping, but that obviously changes when there’s so many new games coming out

Thinking about this, in the past games were not often sold so quickly after they were bought so this is a fairly new phenomenon. Different collectors I guess with the added issue of higher prices

Previously it was about the finding and restoring then keeping, but that obviously changes when there’s so many new games coming out

Edit

Last edited:
Photos added

Attachments

• IMG_0124.jpeg
    IMG_0124.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0125.jpeg
    IMG_0125.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg