What's new

Sold Cactus Canyon LE

Kelsbells

Site Supporter
Alias
Christian
I agreed to buy this NIB Cactus Canyon LE from a long standing forum member a couple of weeks ago, subsequently I’ve agreed to buy another couple of games and need to move it on (as I said to someone this morning I’m a sensible person who’s seemingly gone mad..bloody pinball eh!) . Martin picked it up for me this morning and it’s actually sitting NIB in his van now (see photo) so can be delivered straight to you. I paid £10,800 for it so will sell for the same if Martin delivers to you and you pay his very reasonable delivery cost

Attachments

• IMG_9365.png
    IMG_9365.png
    651.1 KB · Views: 100
I agreed to buy this NIB Cactus Canyon LE from a long standing forum member a couple of weeks ago, subsequently I’ve agreed to buy another couple of games and need to move it on (as I said to someone this morning I’m a sensible person who’s seemingly gone mad..bloody pinball eh!) . Martin picked it up for me this morning and it’s actually sitting NIB in his van now (see photo) so can be delivered straight to you. I paid £10,800 for it so will sell for the same if Martin delivers to you and you pay his very reasonable delivery cost
Hot damn!

Back
Top Bottom