What's new

Cabinet Decals

Was contemplating buying the £90 Dr Who decals from Croatia. From what I have read so far of this thread, I haven't been dissuaded. It won't be tip-top print, but it will still be better than my washed-out all yellow cabinet at the mo.
In terms of installing the decals, I presume that it is better to let someone who has done this kind of thing before do it. Who could be recommended?
Thanks

just watch a couple of videos on youtube and have a go yourself?
'wet' methods are the most forgiving i think, you can slide the sticker around until you're happy.

Got this pic from Manny. Rocking the £90 decals from eBay.

He said they went on well. Not as good a quality as the more expensive ones but fine all the same.

image.jpeg

Yeah i agree Grizz. Looks a little washed out towards the front. Could be the pic. For £90 I'll take that over my ice white "LE"

image.jpeg

I'm guessing it's ready now. I'm hosting a little shin dig tomorrow night so when that's done I'll strip out my cabinet and head daaaan sarf and swap em over. Probably not this weekend but next.
I can't wait. I also need to strip the pf, give it a good clean and put the fish, tackle box and bonus X overlay on then fit the pf protector.
Got a new topper dome and sea shell decal and new legs too.
Man these things spiral out of control quickly

I'm guessing it's ready now. I'm hosting a little shin dig tomorrow night so when that's done I'll strip out my cabinet and head daaaan sarf and swap em over. Probably not this weekend but next.
I can't wait. I also need to strip the pf, give it a good clean and put the fish, tackle box and bonus X overlay on then fit the pf protector.
Got a new topper dome and sea shell decal and new legs too.
Man these things spiral out of control quickly
Thanks, got the invite Gaz ;-)

Stop by Grizz HQ if you are Worthing way yeah :)

I'm teetering on taking the plunge on the Croatian Indiana Jones decals.

Well let's see what they are like. Worth a punt at £90 delivered.

Back
Top Bottom