What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabin reshuffle

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
Looking at a few post on Arcade games, and thought I would like a Driving game and a Mame Cab.
Bought this
IMG_9095.PNG

Got it for less than £1300

Was looking at mame Cabs and then saw one of these
IMG_9098.PNG
Not from Liberty Games.. just a picture but Again ALOT less than £4.5K

But now I have a problem. My Cabin after insulation Walls etc is 5.5m x 3.6m
I have 7 games in the cabin along the back wall.
IMG_9135.JPG
IMG_9136.JPG

These fill up the back wall
I have a Coke Fridge which is going as compressor gone and typical pinball junk in stackboxes the other side
IMG_9113.JPG
IMG_9121.JPG
Oh and the old chair & sofa going as well

I have a STRWRS LE & TBL coming..well definetly the STWRS :)

How am I going to fit it them all in. Oh and the Daytona USA upright :eek:

I've seen a couple of people put up games room floor plans. I don't really want to sell a pin, but looks like I might have to.. or storage or loan a game out.

Suggestions welcome!

I have a STRWRS LE & TBL coming..well definetly the STWRS :)

How am I going to fit it them all in. Oh and the Daytona USA upright :eek:

I've seen a couple of people put up games room floor plans. I don't really want to sell a pin, but looks like I might have to.. or storage or loan a game out.

Suggestions welcome!

You got room for a second cabin?

:p That's it! No room for a second cabin :oops: if there was it would be built by now.

Anyone got nothing on at work and care to have a fiddle with CAD?

I'm thinking the DAYTONA 2 at the back of the cabin in left corner.

I downloaded some software called room arranger to help with my space. Not CAD but you can create objects sized to what you have and it lets you play with the space.

if you CAN squeeze one in a twin driver is always popular. they break down into 3 sections so doors aren't a problem. takes the space of 2 pins. a lot less than say a pool or air hockey table!

I have just spent the last 2hrs ummmming and Ahhhing over the Canin layout.

I had 7 along the back wall. But now it looks like this
IMG_9217.JPG IMG_9220.JPG
IMG_9219.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9216.JPG
    IMG_9216.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 11
Fridge has gone

I'm quite liking the new layout,

Incoming: DAYTONA USA Upright
DAYTONA 2 TWIN seater

End of month I am expecting STRWARS LE.

The space next to Dracula is where the DTA2 will go. Next to INDY500 DTA1 will go. This does not provide enough room to take the glass off CONGO :confused:, but I think this is the best layout.

Dracula is still a contender for the chop, as I still have TBL bought & paid for so hopefully that in December/ early 2018.

If you have a trolly then having to move 1 pin to unglass another is a small price to pay to make them fit, good job that looks like a solid layout Dave! :clap::clap:

Yeah man. **** getting the glass out!! You should see the effort it takes to get the glass of whirly bollock. It's a 2 man, 8 hrs operation

Awesome space, although i have to officially request you burn that Skit-b floor mat. Preferably at the hands of a baying, torch wielding mob. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom