What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Cab Subwoofer Grill

Lance

Registered
Just replacing the Subwoofer in bottom of WPC cab, cab is missing the black mesh grill thatspeakersits on. Anyone know where to get one, I am assuming any mesh will do , or does somebody have one ?

Cheers

Be careful as some subwoofers can hit this grill/bit of plastic.

I leave them out most the times as if the sub does hit it whilst it is working, it will make a distorted sound. Not nice.

Just replacing the Subwoofer in bottom of WPC cab, cab is missing the black mesh grill thatspeakersits on. Anyone know where to get one, I am assuming any mesh will do , or does somebody have one ?

Cheers
I "may" have one spare as I needed a couple myself for my SS. Mine are perforated mild steel, see pic.

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 20.34.45.png

The one in my DE TFTC is a right crappy piece of plastic which is bits and needs doing with the above. I wasn't sure if kicked in but as pickholder says, maybe is was too much bass!

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 20.41.04.png

That is the issue noted on TNA - it’s got removed

Attachments

• IMG_3230.jpeg
    IMG_3230.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom