What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUdapest pinball Museum

The ball in the Hercules looks much like a pool cue ball (I've only seen videos) - it might actually be one, though I don't know that for a fact.

I was in Budapest for a long weekend with the wife so I spent Friday and sat night here checking out and playing the pins. Have to echo what has previously been said that it’s well worth a visit to play some of the older machines that I’ve never seen before.

Couple of negatives is some machines could do with a really good playfield clean and the lighting is poor in places

057B688A-4392-420F-9572-526DE05BDEAA.jpeg

Surprisingly there are no sterns post 2007. But they took delivery of a Hobbit, Dialed In and Pirates 3 weeks ago.
It’s probably not a very good score but considering how busy the pins were constantly I was quite proud of myself for putting 3rd highest score on the leaderboard. I only had 3 games on it before at pinfest

9CCA6EDF-CB29-4AC7-9DD4-34C9212D0467.jpeg

Unfortunately it is down again. I was chatting to the guy about about it and he said it’s the one machine that causes him sleepless nights!

Yes the ball in Hercules is actually a cue ball, a very impressive machine. I'm pretty sure the only way to work on the playfield is to lay underneath on your back and the bottom of the machine opens up. Must be back breaking work if it's having a lot of issues. Never been to the Budapest museum but it's definitely on my hit list!

Back
Top Bottom