What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BTTF to trade for SWT

todler

Site Supporter
Anyone interested in trading a Sega Star Wars Trilogy for a Back to the Future ??

I'm looking to buy a BTTF if you decide to sell it
smile-1.png

Like I said my mate might be interested. It's fully working but isn't mint by any means. Some cracked inserts, flipper wear on the sideart etc.

I know where there is SWT for sale in Felixstowe. It's dirty and has a few lamps out and the obligatory flipper button cabinet wear. £600. Can pass contact details if you're interested.

Gaz.

If not my mates gagging for bttf. He has a very tidy JP to trade.

Gaz, can you pass in the details. If I get a SWT will put the BTTF up for sale, however have several people asking if I would sale rather than trade. How do you pm on here??

I'd be interested in either a SWT or a BTTF. I have both already, but looking to make minters from two (if possible). Whats left will then be available for sale.....

Please contact me if you have either for sale.....

Update, I now have a SWT on the way so the BTTF will be going. If anyone is interested contact me (off group) for info/pics etc. It is a nice looking machine.

Cheers Tony

Back
Top Bottom