What's new

BSD speaker panel / mist gates

russdx1

Site Supporter
Alias
russdx
Any one got a speaker panel in good condition for sale? Before I order one from Europe hehe.
And the little gates used for mist multiball?

Regards
Russell

The xianek speaker panel I bought (€68 posted) is top class, if you have stock plasma DMD it may be worth getting that and adding a red filter then if you upgrade to LED display you can remove the filter, just a thought.

You could have my old panel for the cost of postage, however I adapted it to a clear window and doubtful it meets your good condition request, if you want photos later just let me know.

Oh xianek does one? Will grab one of those! Yeah had standard DMD

Also after some missing plastics, basically the ones under the coffin that go over the right pop and tiny little one next to the pop

You could have my old panel for the cost of postage, however I adapted it to a clear window and doubtful it meets your good condition request, if you want photos later just let me know.
Yeah one in the game i just bought is in good condition apart from the red window was cut out with a knife :( (is this same with yours?) I am after a nice uncut one :)

@russdx1 if you find a supplier of the left mist gate I'd be interested as mine is homemade with what looks like copper wire.

There is a template of the wire on Pinside (well i think it was Pinside) I may have a go at fabricating as nicer version some day.

Just to be clear unless Xianek tells you he only does clear window versions.

@russdx1 if you find a supplier of the left mist gate I'd be interested as mine is homemade with what looks like copper wire.

There is a template of the wire on Pinside (well i think it was Pinside) I may have a go at fabricating as nicer version some day.

Just to be clear unless Xianek tells you he only does clear window versions.
Ah yes I have same issue, its some strange home made copper wire one, I cant seem to find a original / nice repro :( Also plastics are very hard to track down on this game and I only need 2 of them! :D
Yeah i'll give Xianek a shout, clear is fine :) (long as its a nice transparent window hehe)

(long as its a nice transparent window hehe)
It's as clear as you'll ever see on WPC :)

2eb40ec55d0e6f4c770515a3fa46a455.jpg

Last edited:
The gates are available on Pinball Centre Have bought stuff from there before and it only takes a few days

I've also got one of Xianek's clear ones - it's very good but is a slightly different blue to the original (by design rather than a fault)

Ordered the speaker panel :)

Just need to hunt down a few missing plastics now, will check those gates out :)

The part numbers don't seem to match up on pinball center or am i looking at wrong part? I am mostly after the lower wire mist gate.
View attachment 123398

which is this one?
https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts/playfield-parts/gates/8093/wire-gate-12-7064
The part number ref in the manual is for the assembly, not the gate (Assembly is Gate plus the metal bit it attaches to)
That one is the right gate in Assy 16259 (so 12-7064 is a component of 16259 ) and the other one is 12-7065 for the left (lower) gate, a component of Assy A-16257

1603889099885.png
This is A-16259

Back
Top Bottom