What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD Drop Target issue

crsedgar

Site Supporter
The Drop Target on BSD is not working properly, it's a new issue the skill shot has been working well since I bought this machine a few years ago.

When the ball hits it it takes a few seconds before it drops and actuate the switch. I stripped it down and cleaned it and replaced the spring but that has not cured it.

Not sure what to try next, any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
Chris

Not sure if you checked the coil when you cleaned it but mine had a very worn and gunked up sleeve that was binding. Changed it and the target was fine again.

Hi @Ped that's one thing I've not checked yet, will have a look at that, thanks for the reply much appreciated. 👍

Reactions: Ped
It turns out it was the drop target, I had cleaned it with a cotton bud but it still had too much traction when the washers and spring were fitted, I stuck it through the ultrasonic cleaner for 10 mins and it's dropping like a lead balloon again.

Reactions: Ped
Back
Top Bottom