What's new

Brewdog Las Vegas

Julian Hepworth

Site Supporter
I just came back from a trade show in Las Vegas and whilst there visited the new Brewdog on the strip. I think it's just over a year old.

There's a lot to like, tap room with all the classics as well as beers brewed on site called things like 'Fluffy', a roof top terrace with a DJ playing The Beatles and Bowie amongst others from some decks in a mini , great guacamole and chips, but perhaps most notable of all, a line of 5 immaculate Sterns including Jaws.

My original plan was to spend time at the PHOF, but the fact that I was the only one ever playing and low replays meant I went to Brewdog multiple times and PHOF once. That said PHOF did have at least 4 if not 5 Jaws so I was able to compare the different versions side by side. That's a superbly executed game in my opinion; so taken by it, I watched the film on the flight back for first time in about 30 years which made me appreciate the game even more.

Anyway, Brewdog Vegas - definitely worth a visit if you find yourself out that way :)

IMG_2696.jpegIMG_2589.jpegIMG_2585.jpegIMG_2399.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom