What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Brand new CPR Diner playfield - £500

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
I've got this beautiful new Diner playfield for sale for £500 - a bargain for anyone who wants to upgrade their beat up Diner playfield. Here are some pictures:

IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

IMG_4965.jpg
IMG_4966.jpg
IMG_4967.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg
IMG_4971.jpg
IMG_4970.jpg

Why so cheap?

I got this brand new from Classic Playfield Reproductions, and it was discounted because the printing was done in the wrong order. The red was printed before the yellow, instead of the other way round.
Why does this matter? Because in some parts of the playfield, the yellow has obscured the red. For example, the word "root beer" on the root beer mug are no longer visible, and the yellow rainbow shaped band beneath the diners is meant to have red writing on it, but that is now invisible beneath the yellow. The yellow bubbles are also meant to have red details, which are now invisible, etc etc.

The best way to see the differences is to look at a picture of a top quality Diner playfield, and then play spot the difference with this one.

Anyway, I have had it for a year or so, so the playfield clear is fully hardened and ready to go into a deserving machine.

It would probably be best to collect this playfield in person or get Martin to deliver it as it would be hard to post, but this is an option (at extra cost) if absolutely necessary!

Back
Top Bottom