What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Bram Stokers Dracula

Busterbulldog

Registered
For sale my BSD as above. The pins in good condition , its had the flippers rebuilt , new balls , new rubbers and is fully Led. Playfield is clean an in excellent order. The red has faded on the cabinet as they do but it still looks good. I live in South Wales Np11. Looking for £1500 . 07966 482278 Stuart thanks.

good luck with sale sir, how about you show us some pictures of that thar pinball machinery.
closeups of the playfield and boards preferred, at least one of the DMD with the game going, all the usual stuff.

Only thing that lets it down is Ron Jeremy someone seriously needs to do a mod for that monstrosity
check this out - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-finally-decided-to-replace-the-dracula-figure-on-my-bsd

81594-i.jpg

also https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-mods

i *like* the RonJeremynessof Drac in his coffin, it's a talking point like Clarkson on Congo and Beardcock on LOTR.
not so much Farage on Congo. some others too i expect i'm forgetting

For sale my BSD as above. The pins in good condition , its had the flippers rebuilt , new balls , new rubbers and is fully Led. Playfield is clean an in excellent order. The red has faded on the cabinet as they do but it still looks good. I live in South Wales Np11. Looking for £1500 . 07966 482278 Stuart thanks.
any pics please ?

Cheers Kev

Fair price for a working BSD, that game will punish you good style with those shorter than stock lightening flippers, toughest game I've played.

When I first played BSD I fully expected the coffin to open and Dracula sit up or something. Bit disappointing that.

Stern's 1979 Dracula had a 'split image' effect on the spinning target - the front simply showed the closed coffin, the rear showed a figure leaping out.

Back
Top Bottom