What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BOP lost sound

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Hi there
Lost all the sound in my BOP - fuses seem ok - where to look next?

Cheers
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got a different speaker to try in the bottom of the cab? When I lost all sound on my Doctor Who after NLP it was that the bottom speaker that had gone home, which resulted in no sound on any of the others. Took a speaker out of another game to test and hey presto had sound.

Worth a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got a different speaker to try in the bottom of the cab? When I lost all sound on my Doctor Who after NLP it was that the bottom speaker that had gone home, which resulted in no sound on any of the others. Took a speaker out of another game to test and hey presto had sound.

Worth a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok good advice will see what I can do.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

the speakers are in series so any wires off or damage knocks the lot out. Like the old xmas tree lights!

Does it bong on power on?

Put your finger on the components to the left of the heat sink and see if you can hear a noise come through the speakers (you are introducing noise into the amp right there).

P

Back
Top Bottom