What's new

BOP 2.0 taking orders

Vimtoman

Site Supporter
Barry at Dutch pinballs contacted me as I was interested last year in a BOP 2.0 mod.
I've now purchased a TOM so funds are directed there.

If you want one contact him on barry@dutchpinball.com as he's taking orders.

Lovely BOP 2.0 for sale on here (new playfield, beautiful cab, tons of extras) - my old one for those that have played it!

I've already have a BOP 1.0.
If i didnt I would have had that one.
It looks really good.
Wheres the playfield from? Is that one of Peters?

Nobody backed up the hard drive yet you know for research purposes? ;)

Surely this whole BoP 2 thing is a dead duck now ?

It felt a bit amateur night to me, not worth the money, the effort or the hype

Williams was a proper pinball manufacturer. Dutch Pinball ?

Not played 2.0. But played my BOP tonight after a bit of a lay off. Forgot how good the game plays, flippers, slings and bumpers real snappy. Amazing to think it's almost 30 years old. Anyways got to Billianaires club for the first time . Bloody Epic. Can't express the feeling when I did it and what a light show! Managed to capture some of it when entering my name into the billionaire leaderboard.
Well this game is never leaving. Famous last words ;-)

It amazing. It makes use of the whole playfield. The sound and colour display are top notch. The online scoring and achievements are both innovative and genuinely worth it. Goes to show what can be done with a one dimensional game with some thought.

It amazing. It makes use of the whole playfield. The sound and colour display are top notch. The online scoring and achievements are both innovative and genuinely worth it. Goes to show what can be done with a one dimensional game with some thought.
Agree, sound and video are top drawer.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I'm one for v1.0 though I've not tried out the v2.0 version.
Was tempted but put my money in the playfield/cab when I get round to it.
Overpaid for the machine but it's all working.
I like the 80's chip music and sfx. The generation I grew to love.

Back
Top Bottom